Have you ever been in one of those situations when you needed to tell one of your girlfriends something really important or maybe personal and you needed a place to go to do so? Did you ever slip away real quick to "the ladies room" to share those thoughts?
Well, the purpose of this blog is just that...a place for women to come together and share our thought and feelings about things that may not be shared in more corporate settings. I hope that this blog will serve as a ministry to many women. Hopefully we can be an encouragement to each other as we share life experiences and things that we have learned from them.
I know that the Lord can (and does) work in all situations, and I'm sure that we all have things to share that will benefit each other. Join me on this ministry journey as we strive to enrich the lives of women!
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
After months and months of confussion and pain, God has once again restored a right spirit in me. I am so thankful for my family. I love them so much and am so blessed to have each of them. This weedend was a wonderful time with my girls. People ask me why I refer to them as my girls or my Leah or my Shelli or my Mandi, well, it is because we have always had other children living in our home and it was important that everyone know that these three are mine. Thank you, God for your precious gifts of love to me.
What a wonderful idea!
God is so good. I felt him tugging at my heart to pray over the 60 ladies I have accumulated on my contact list. So many are hurting or being held captive by something - so I did. On Sunday morning God provided three new faces in our class! How awsome is that!
What a wonderful tool. Thank you for giving of yourself Leah to make this possible. I thank God for the ladies in our church and pray that God will join our hearts to pray for one another and that we would long to seek God's face. I pray that this ministry would glorify God and encourage all those ladies who are in need of rest in the "Ladies Room"
It's a blessing to me to see that you guys have already started sharing how God is working in your lives and in the lives of others. I get really excited about women's ministry, and I'm looking forward to this blog and all that it can offer to each woman that will visit!
"Willing Vessel", your class is an encouragement to me (even though I don't get to attend)...you are being used to touch so many women, and I think it's awesome!
Today I learned about a girl I know who is serving at the International House of Prayer in Missouri. She went there for a short stay and is now on staff there. Her mother's comment was beautiful - she is just so in love with her Jesus! Isn't that beautiful? I am so proud of young people who will give there all like this and Lindsay Warren. Pray for these beautiful girls.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I am so exited about this blog. A place where me and girlfriends can talk about Jesus and our children and our families, oh and where all the good sales are going on! I already feel a kindred spirit going on here. I have been blessed with a wonderful christian family who support me in whatever I do. I would love to have a chance to help and support women who don't have that luxury. Lets pray every day that this ministry will grow and grow to help women all over the world that may not have anywhere to go for comfort. Comfort only God and His word can provide. Yeah, I am pumped up ladies! Let's roll!!
Post a Comment